- Failed Login Attempts - Your account will be locked after 3 failed login attempts.
- Notifications - To receive notification whenever there is a failed login attempt or your account is locked, go to "Notifications" in the driver's side menu then turn on the options you want under "Account Security."
- Two-Step Verification - To enable two-step security, go to "Notifications" in the driver's side menu then select "Linked Devices" to register your cellular number. Once registered, go to "Notifications" then scroll down to "Two-Step Verification."
- Sharing Login Information - Never share your login information without two-step verification being enabled.
- Strong Passwords - Always use a password that is at least 8 characters long and contains letters, numbers, and special characters.